The City of Commerce will be hosting its 16th Annual College Fair this Saturday, September 11th. This virtual event will provide an opportunity for students and parents to learn about the necessary steps for college acceptance. Information regarding FAFSA/Dream Act will be provided as well as Q&A sessions with current college students.
- 12pm: Financial Aid -FAFSA (Live and Spanish Only, via Zoom)
- 12:30pm: Q&A with a College Freshman
- 1pm: Q&A with an Out-of-State Student
- 1:30pm: Q&A with a Transfer Student
- 2pm: Q&A with a Postgraduate Student
- 2:30pm: College Promise (Community College Program)
For more information, please visit www.cocpl.org or call (323) 722-6660